Wednesday, January 25, 2012

late New Years resolutions

Ooook my resolution for 2012 is to not leave people soo in the dark with whats going on with me and my career. I think it gives the wrong impression. 

Its still January, its not too late to put that out there is it?

sometimes I feel over exposed and under developed. And in the meantime you miss some of my performances and don't have my music in your playlist. Wheres the album SHAQ?

Well I'm currently writing and pooling all the human resources and otherwise necessary to launch my first official release. This sounds strange to me because this would be maybe my fourth album, but my adventure continues. Lets keep in touch.

1 comment:

  1. if u need a drummer....
    if u need a photographer....
    if u need a...well...yeah...you get the picture.

    ReplyDelete