Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Donald Glover AKA Childish Gambino

So if you already know Troy Barnes from NBC's Community then sorry... I'm late. I'd seen the ads but never gotten around to an episode. Will now.


So I was channel surfing in need of a laugh and stopped at comedy central to see this guys Stand up special where he absolutely killed an impersonation of Tracy Morgan and chris Rock. You can tell he got credits as a writer on shows like 30 Rock and Daily Show. Anyhow, couldn't remember the name till I stumbled on Freeks and Geeks on Youtube...Surprise...





So then I found this golden footage, kid can freestyle yo ratings. 
Yup, I'm not a rapper I'm an eMCee, I mean a comedian, I mean a producer, I mean actor ... Genius. 
Wu-Tang name generator? yeah i dig that.

No comments:

Post a Comment